Sinister: virgin white snow

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Wed Jan 26 21:26:03 GMT 2000

oh god. it's snowing it is actually snowing in okieland. and it's at about
six inches  here. sigh. it's lovely it never snow *snows* here i reckon my
sister will go out there and ruin the pristine layer. sigh. i had to share
that. yes ok so this post is useless beyond belief. oh  rosemarys' baby
sucked. royally. i was left totally unsatisfied by the author. i was
expecting gruesome scenes. betwixt the catholics and the devil worshipers. it
spends 98% if the book winding up to shit. absolute shit. and it ends with
her on their side. i mean come on i was expecting some sort of miniture new
york version of a holy war. this is the book my best friend threw out the bus
window when she was 12 years old? please. argh.the chronicles of narnia are
far more interesting. any way. i don't care about the boxed set i have to
special order all my b&s stuff anyway. so it won't be cheaper or whatever. or
more 'convenient.' and so long to trying to 'not' be commercial. in the
societies we exist in today that is simply impossable my dear.
ciao  bella/bello
iris
he's chasing tornados, i'm just waiting calmly_tori_amos_
<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/journal/standhere/index.html">standhere</A>
www.angelfire.com/journal/standhere/index.html