Sinister: magnetic maniacs!!!!

Chris Heil no_surprises_21 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 27 02:01:54 GMT 2000

I wonder if I asked a question about B&S if I would get this many responses.
Thank you all for the help on my magnetic fields problem.
Now I'm torn between buying 'holiday' or 'get lost' first..there seems to be
an equal split on what everyones' favorite is. And now that I know the
entire story of that Stephin guys' life and the complete discography of
everything he has every recorded I can go on with my life. hehe. Well thank
you all again.
chris