Sinister: someone rap me across the knuckles and tell me to do something c

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 27 15:10:22 GMT 2000

my dearest sinistereenies,
  everything's been quite gorgeous around these parts, i'm quite
overwhelmed, especially michelle's rousing encouragement of
creativity, it almost made me want to get off my arse and do
something with my life, but i thought i'd better have a lie down
first.

  todays lesson on how to usefully spend two hours of your life is to
try and write degree level essays on stuff you skim-read once the
previous night. guaranteed fun!! but its still easier than my maths
exams.

  if iris thinks its difficult to make stuff rhyme with her name, she
should try making anything rhyme with fiona. i challenge you, no in
fact i don't because that would make for really boring posts.

  i don't really want to go back to the subject of kids tv, but does
anyone know of any websites with the flumps on them. every time i put
the flumps into a search engine, it gives me loads of great classic
tv sites, but none of them actually seem to feature the flumps.
unbelievably i'm actually disturbed by this.

  dammit, i was sure i had something constructive to tell you all,
but i can't remember, i really should write things down when i think
of them.
  oh, has anyone heard lupine howl (band of spiritualized type
people) they're crackin' (excuse me for being northern, but i can't
pretend to be otherwise). raaaaaa

  is it wrong to steal margarine and milk from one's flatmates? i
have to hide behind the fridge door, but then they do use all my
cutlery and bowls and stuff. although as long as they don't find
out...

  i'm in a state of limbe today, i finished my exams this morning,
but none of my friends finish until tomorrow so i can't celebrate,
unless i do so on my own, but that really isn't an appealing
prospect.

i shall leave you now before i send myself to sleep, nevermind anyone
reading this,
                stay beautiful,    fiona

~~~no-no-no-notorious~~~