Sinister: belle and sebastian.....on mtv....playing songs for children

Chris Heil no_surprises_21 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 27 18:48:54 GMT 2000

I was flipping through the channels on the telly last night ,in my ordinary
pattern, when I was stopped on MTV an noticed that there was something on
other than the real world, a britney spears video or then banter of carson
daily.(B&S content soon) It seems MTV decided to do a special news show on
the state of our great american politics and all these crazy men trying to
buy our vote. I was about to continue on with my endless finger flicking
when a segment came on about Steve Forbes..the disturbing looking politician
wannabe magazine man with all the money..and I noticed something strange.
There was a very familiar sound in the background...could it be..I hope it
is and then again I hope it is not...but it is! It was dirty dream number
two! I was baffled...I once saw a video for "is it wicked not to care" at
like 2 in the morning but that was a long time ago. And throughout the steve
forbes segment it was a virtual soundtrack of B&S..I couldn't even keep up
with the songs they were using. Why was MTV using B&S for its political
message to us kiddies.
The whole thing was was very disturbing and I was upset the rest of the
night...that is until I found an episode of Seinfeld a few minutes later and
then I was ok. bye bye all!