Sinister: FAMILY FAVOURITES

Barbie's Ink Polaroids barbielovesyou at xxx.com
Thu Jan 27 22:07:02 GMT 2000

Dear Journal,

Here's a photo of me with my two youngest sisters, Stacie and Shelly. I love all my sisters for different reasons. Shelly, my youngest sister is really cute. I often take her shopping, she sits in the trolley and helps me. I love baby-sitting for her, although Skipper usually does that, she's trying to potty train Shelly! Stacie's great fun. We have lots of laughs as she's just got a new bicycle and is learning how to ride it. Then of course there's Skipper. She's not actually in this photo although I probably spend as much time with her as with my other sisters.  We're really close. I guess I'm lucky to have three fabulous sisters in my family.

love Barbie