Sinister: Nobody likes a rumor monger

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Thu Jan 27 23:14:20 GMT 2000

Scott Plagenhoef sez:

> Well, hmm, at the risk of receiving a swift -- and probably well-deserved --
> kick to the shin from Mummy I risk making a massive faux paus for help in
> solving a Looper-related (and by extension a B&S-related) puzzle.

Mummy doesn't kick!  She.. caresses your golden locks lulling you into
a false sense of security... then puts up another scary bodypart
picture...

ANYWAY like lightning Stuart who wears the Looper trousers replies and
has to say this about Scott's gig conundrum:

> we have been asked to support the Flaming Lips on their tour from March
> 9th till mid april, and just now we're trying to make sure we can
> afford to do it. we're very keen to, and it's about 90% certain just
> now.
>
> The new Looper album is out in May.

Also on the subject of PANTS and things that are like PANTS, Erica
MacArthur said:

> SINISTER - YOUR SLIP IS SHOWING
>
> Clothes. Brilliant, arent they? Well, I certainly think so. Knickers,
> shirts, trousers, ties....are YOU in fashion? are you one of those hipcats
> with a short fringe that make me hiss like an angry cat? fear not. I want
> everything. Pictures, that is - myself and honeydoll are cooking up plans.
> If  5 of you send me a picture of your favourite item of clothing we're
> opening a gallery. Don't spoil my fun - get snapping, and mail them to:
> erica.macarthur at btinternet.com

Can I add: I'd particularly like you to send in pictures of your worst
clothes to Erica's gallery too.  That jumper with "Sport Is Great!!"
written across it that your mum gave you; the crrrrrazy pair of socks
with Homer on them you got for Christmas; the undies you got when you
were 10 and wear when all the others run out.  And when you're sending
them to Erica please send in a little line or two of text about what
they are, to avoid those embarrassing exchanges such as:

"oh X I love your slip-on patent leather shoes, I just bought some
just like them!"

"um.. actually I put them up as a joke"

I can't promise an equivalent to Miss Crush matching up lovers, but
wouldn't it be great if someone's worst clothing nightmare was someone
else's haute couture?  Odds-on it'll happen.  Oh and no heads please.
Heads are for the other galleries.  I've promised Erica if she manages
to eek at least 5 separate pictures out of you she can have her
gallery :)

Right, mummy's going to London for the weekend to see that nice Mr
Chris Leonard do his strip act at the Poetry Cafe.  So for those of you
staying at home on Sinister just be aware that some listee things might
have to wait til Monday.  Be good and there's plenty of frozen chips in
the freezer to eat if you run out of chocolate.  Don't watch too much
telly and BED BY NINE!

Mummy xx