Sinister: after the fire, the fire still burns.....

Blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Thu Jan 27 23:40:20 GMT 2000

Happy Go Lucky--

I've realized that I, as an obnoxious kid, cannot exist without sinister.
I need sinister.
I adore, sinister.

So that is why I have resubscribed to the list, and am ready to take on the
challenges entangled with all that is, being 'twee'.  My trusty rainwater
and grain alcohol will help me through the shadowed depths of days.
Additionally, I've become wrecked with writer's block, and my short story
course is sufferring terribly as a result.  I need inspiration, I need
adventure, I need.....smut.  And lots of it boyeeeeeeeee.

Will anyone be my girlfriend?

Thusly, I'll begin the second generation of Blakee posts by inquiring about
list news:
What have I missed?
What haven't I missed?
Who's the list baby these days?
Any listees in the Carolinas?

and on the B&S front:
Any news, at all?
I thought I read somewhere about a Flaming Lips US tour with Looper.  Is
this true?
Please be gentle.  I've only just begun.

love
blake
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist