Sinister: oh my . . . what the? . . . that can't be right . . . dear god!

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Fri Jan 28 00:46:34 GMT 2000

so i should be working on my thesis right now, but instead i was playing
with my hair and found one very very very long strand of hair. i know it's
mine because i plucked it right out of my own head. but jeez, is that
normal?

Your Slip Is Showing

so i want to put a piccie of my favorite tee-shirt up on erica's page, but
i can't find any on my computer. damn. wish i had a working camera. but
here's the good part: while digging through my hard drive, wading through
folders of crap, i came across a picture of the boy i lost my virginity to
(going on 6 years since then, mymymy). i'd forgotten i had it on here (a
friend sent it to me) and it gave me quite a start. so much, in fact, i
burst out half screaming half laughing and nearly spilled over the back of
my chair and onto the hard hard floor. but i maintained my balance, at
least, if not my composure.

Looper Opening For Flaming Lips at the Cubby Bear

I know where the cubby bear is, tho i've never been. and i think i'd fly
back to chicago solely to see stuart david recite luscious bits of prose
amidst the many whitehatfratboys and their drunken girlfriends who are all
graduates of U of I chambana no doubt, moved up to chicago to be where it's
at. unfortunately, i don't think the cubby bear is where it's at. they
should at least be drinking their lives away at that blackhawks bar over
near united center of which i've forgotten the name. you know, the famous
one. something about a goat. bah. i can't remember. but i'll shut up about
chicago now.

River Runs Dry

so i'm in a bit of a dry patch in the music i listen to. i mean, i can only
listen to so much palace before i get sick of it, and it's just about the
only thing i own that i'm not sick of yet. i still say it would be A!C!E!
if will oldham covered a b&s tune. it would be super-amazing-fantastic if
they actually worked together. oh my, i'll get my mind off that topic now,
as i know the improbability of it is bound to depress me if i think about
it too much.

for the record:
my first computer was an apple IIe. i remember the day it arrived fondly.
we had it until 1995, when my dad bought my mom a new computer. she misses
the old one.
i've never payed any attention to isobel's arse.
the new misleadingly-labelled "tummy" pic is scary.

-kerry

"and i'll tell you, with my tongue between your toes, if there's ever
anyone else, don't let them do this."
                                 -- tindersticks, "jism"