Sinister: sinister: concerts and fran healy's dad

grisham ohairy hicks81 at xxx.com
Fri Jan 28 09:21:57 GMT 2000

if the flaming lips are playing such a "trendy" venue,
then i know how they feel. my band and i have to play
a wonderfully scary venue tonite. we have to perform
our songs in front of about 200 nu-metal types, who in
my opinion are as bad as your run-of-the-mill townie
types. estimated plastic pintglasses thrown on stage =
20.
oh yeah...and someone mentioned travis somewhere?
well, fran healy's dad lives just down the road from
me, and apparently, he and his children (fran's
step-brothers and sisters) have been trying to get in
contact with him, just because, not for any money or
anything, and he has allegedly totally ignored them.
makes you think, doesn't it?! i always had him down as
a nice young man too...

mr matthew hicks

marvel at my aceness at: www.melatonin.freeserve.co.uk