Sinister: outside a butchers with a knife and a bike chain?

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Fri Jan 28 10:43:55 GMT 2000

thanks to stephen hewitt for solving my "why have I
read all my sinister mails?" problem. apparently, its
cos I was avoiding real work,ie studying.
So yay! exams are over! and I have a lot to read in my
inbox! and I feel normal again!
And I got some gorgeous jeans yesterday, all flared at
the bottom, and lovely and snug around the bottom and
the thighs. Feels damn sexy to walk around in. so if
anyone sees a girl prancing about in norwich (with a
pair of new jeans on) its prolly me getting my post
teenage kicks from some denim.

my flatmates are annoying the hell out of me, I quit
smoking again....although I'm gasping, and I'm having
fantasies about how I could murder the more annoying
of the flatmates I live with. Irritating selfish
fucked up whiney muddafunkin' arrogant
castration-fearin' elvis-lovin' r-sole. the boy has no
idea about anything, and is a tosser towarfds women.
it makes me realise, that perhaps I should have done a
degree in genetical engineering, instead of languages
(studying 4 in all...) and developed a way of removing
all hormones from the male, leaving just enough
chromosomes to create a willy and some testicles.
therefore removing male arrogance and sodding
I'm-always-right-and-you-don't-know-what-your-talking-about-woman!
attitudes forever. Anyone got an ex boyfriend they
wish me to practise on?
So do I kill him by strangling him with my tights or
an accidental knife in the back? or do I just change
the fuse on his stereo so that it blows up? Any ideas?

Okay, time to go and do something destructive.
Cherrypips

*evil cackle*

IdleBerry

=====