Sinister: survivor syndrome

ipecac spice dchard at xxx.ca
Sat Jan 29 00:38:45 GMT 2000

hi folks. i should be going out now so i should not be e-mailing to you
people, but i couldn't resist. i have been having very strange dreams
lately. mostly about haunted/creepy houses. last night i dreampt that i
was in this big building (something of a ruin) with no roof and we were
all looking at this inflated building that was for sale when someone
knocked it over. it was really big so it was a bit scary. then we were
being hit by astroids or missile or something, but they looked computer
animated. then i passed out or something and came to and my bestfriend was
gone and it had snowed. those of us left had to hike out in the snow. it
was like after some sort of armagedon and during an iceage. very weird.
anyone care to interpret?

today at work 3 people got layed-off. i felt really guilty for getting to
stay and really bad for them b/c they are (with the exception of 1) great
wonderful people. part of me is glad to still have a job and part of me
feels shitty for getting to stay when others had to go. what a strange
feeling it was...

ok, i'm going out. have a good weekend everybody!

-di

"i respect those who have faith even though they are ignorant"
-hemingway