Sinister: blue

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Sat Jan 29 16:03:24 GMT 2000

I know it's not B&S releated but I have to tell some one so I picked on
you.  I live in a road, well, it's kind of like a close, but it's a road,
anyway, you can see into everyone's houses if they haven't got their
curtains closed.  And my house is on a bit of a hill so they can't really
see into mine, but I can see into their's.

Around Christmas time a young woman moved in to a first floor flat
opposite, she's about 25 years old and quite good looking.  Anyway, in the
reflection of her living room window I can see the car parking space of my
parents so when they go out I can see that their white Honda isn't there
and when they come back it's visable.  I use this as an 'early warning'
system for when I'm on the Internet - I think you know what I mean :)
Anyway, every now and then I have to peer out to look, I think she thinks
that I'm looking at her but I'm not, it's the reflection.  Anyway,
lastnight I noticed that the curtains were not full drawn, I was gazing
innocently at this and thinking about stuff when I saw through the gap -
whitch was about a foot wide - the young lady in question get up from the
floor followed by her boyfriend.  Both bodies were devoid of clothing.  I
couldn't beleave my eyes, of was it my luck???

Then, imaging my delight when I saw the two star crossed lovers retire to
the bedroom, then, well, gosh, I could see both their legs intwined and the
bed was mooving in rythem* to the Barry White I thought I could hear.

I SAW TWO PEOPLE DOING IT LAST NIGHT.

That's all

*get it, rythem, ha ha ha.

Gayle, I promise I'll write soon, I've been busy, and I owe you a tape for
being so patient.