Sinister: September Spawn a Monster

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Sat Jan 29 16:03:51 GMT 2000

Dear Girls and Boys,

This is ma frist post.

ME ME ME:

I am 22, tall boy silm, TOO silm. in another word, Weak.
I dun like sport except Chinese Martial Art(I'm a Hong-Konger).
I luv Movies(Blow Up, Quadrophenia, 400 Blows, Breathless, Ah Ying,
Happy Together, Picnic....), so i go to the School of Creative
Media(www.cityu.edu.hk/scm) and i luv books(Murakami) and Music (B n S,
Morrissey, VU, Blur, dance stuff, darkwave stuff....etc)

B n S/ B n S Tee
I only ve Tigermilk,TBWTAS and TIJAMRS.
I luv B n S so much
Wanna get the Tee. It is a good tee for a good band. I think Blur's Tee
is Bad Tee for a Good Band. Some Oasis Tee is Good Tee for a bad band.

Durgs and Sex
Last Nite i went to a Hip Hop Party. The Veune is on 9/f and they huv
chill out roof top. Some kids who ve been kicked out coz they are too
young. They ve taken E. My mate wanna get some and a 17 yr old girls
said his "Bros" can get it. The A1 cost the sum of one B n S LP plus
one ep. I ve never thought of take E, even Morrissey takes them.
I saw a MC smoke weed and ask him ... he can't sell to me. And i
just ask him to let me take a bit.  he pass it around for his mates to
share it. it has nothing done to me... just a bit of relax.. maybe
i just suck it in to my lung 3 or 4 times. I wanna get one but it is
hard to get that luvly plant in Hong Kong. Fuck the E. This is the first
time i ve weed. It is like the 1st time u huv sex: not as good as
u expected.

Toby Chan
personal.cityu.edu.hk/~50158120/project