Sinister: new to the list.

Andrew CHurchman andrew_ch_99 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 29 16:35:10 GMT 2000

hello everyone,
          this is my first post to the list.  um... my
name's andrew, i'm 17 and a junior in highschool.  i
live in boring new jersey....  i've been really
impressed by the list so far, everyone seems really
cool and "family-like".
          anyway, i adore Belle and Sebastian, and
it's so cool to know there's other people that like
them.  That may sound weird but noone knows about them
were i live...   i'm also into noisier bands like
trumans water, i'm being good, polvo, sonic youth...
but Belle and Sebastian have completely changed my
life and love them very much.
        things have been weird in my life recentely.
i've been in love with this girl and we hung out all
the time, i even made her a B+S tape, and i "thought"
things were going well until, she told me rather
bluntly on a train back from NYC that she doesn't want
to go out.  wich hurt a little...
       does any one have any adivce?  is it worth it
to still "be friends" even though i'm still so
smitten?   anyway, it's snowing out side and i should
really take a shower,  i'm excited to be a part of
this list and i hope everyone has a great weekend.
bye.
                    -------- andrew