Sinister: Belle and the boy thebathtiaaaaaaaan

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 29 22:41:42 GMT 2000

Ha-h'm,

Hi everyone. Fudge, i leave my e mail for 5 days and i come back to 1023 e
mails, mostly from sinister. Still, I've only got 243 to go...sigh.

I tried to join a drama class today, and I was really determined. I got up at
pure 9.00am (on a saturday!), and walked up there in the rain, and I was
really excited at the thought of having something new to do. Then I got
there, and they told me to go away because they were all full up. So I spent
the day in the library reading about ships, and then went to burger king with
my friend and got my face painted. But because I'm not 6, I looked like a
drag queen. And my friend said that I wouldn't be able to go out without
getting a beating. So I went to wash it off in the loo, and who came in but
THE TWO COOLEST AND HARDEST GIRLS IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL! And me with my face
painted like a bluddy  purple and yellow bunny rabbit who's gone amock in a
glittery bright pink and pee coloured eye make up factory.

So I think i'll pretend I'm sick on monday.

Someone told me to "f*ck off back to swap shop where you f*cking belong and
get a f*cking decent hair cut" today. It probably wasn't best to point out
that their socks were over their kappa bottoms.

I let my friend hear belle and sebastian. I was kinda scared that she might
like them, because I like to keep all my things special from her. In case she
steals all my special things and makes them hers. She's like that. She said
they were crap, and that Stuart M sounded like someone was giving him an
enema. A spiked one. She got that phrase from me.

Everyone seems to be breaking up with their boyfriends, and it's almost
valentines day as well. Ok, well it's actually ages to valentines day but
that's not the point. I might send a card to someone. The guy called Barry.

Sorry that this mail is a bit crap. I don't think I should have let my mum
give me cider.

Jen xxx