Sinister: just another fix. can i weather this?

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Sun Jan 30 03:10:28 GMT 2000

hello hello hello. i'm just going to leave all the sex talk alone as myself
being celibate. or born again virgin in some areas.

I am insanely anal about my feet. one i think all feet are gross.therefore i
must buff and polish and smooth my toes to my heels nightly.  i put lotion on
my feet and sleep with socks on too. it helps keep them smooth. but its funny
i can't grow fingernails to save my life. mostly tho it's because i like to
pot. and it's too messy with long nails.

embarrassing things seen but too embarrassed to tell...hrm...well considering
not much  embarrasses me. and i talk too much. i doubt this will ever apply
to me. haha.

my best friend was supposed to come home today. she didnt'. i went all the
way downtown this morning with hellish icy roads. and gave cigarettes to
homeless people at the bus station waiting for her. there was this poor woman
asking me if i knew of any shelters and i used to work for one but not that i
could remember any numbers. i recommended the phonebook. i think perhaps  she
was on drugs or alcohol. she seemed terribly disorriented.  or she could have
been insane. i dunno. i wish i had a million dollars. homeless people are
like animals to me i want to take them all in and take care of them. as long
as they aren't rabid.

well i've BS'd enough take care all. ciao bella/bello

iris
no bye. no aloha._the_breeders_