Sinister: Hong Kong

Richard Lander rclander at xxx.net
Sun Jan 30 11:21:17 GMT 2000

Evening all

Been a long time since I posted to the list, babies, hectic and time
consuming job being my excuse. The last time I posted was as Typhoon York
was about to hit HK in September last year. Anyway, I'm still here, glancing
through the mail that drops out my computer every day. I even finally got
round to sending Listmummy Honey my photo in after being on the list for 2
years in last September. A few weeks ago I was in a shop in our village, the
radio was tuned to one of the Chinese language channels. Then suddenly I
heard a familiar musical sound. They were playing Mary Jo.

Well today I noticed we have two new Hong Kong subscribers who have joined
the list recently. So I thought it timely to mention to any HK subscribers
that theres actually 3 other Sinistereens in HK. We get together on a semi
regular basis and should you wish to drop by let me know at
rclander at netfront.net . However I think I should add that theres  just
chatting about music, having a laugh and having a drink. All are welcome.

The Year of the Dragon is nearly upon us.

Kung Hei Fat Choi

Richard