Sinister: Mrs Murdoch's state agency

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 30 18:51:49 GMT 2000

Helloooo:

We were coming back from Sunday shopping at local Sainsbury's and just
right after a stop to eat some fresh bread and drink some orange juice
from the bags like if we were homeless, we made out this      across the
road :

'ANGELA MURDOCH, student homes'

where there used to be a junk-shop. This junk-shop was curious enough
itself,children were not allowed inside as if they were little beasts and
basically sold primitive pick-ups and record-players, apart from being
placed in the downstairs floor of a common house, not quite like a
commercial space,let's say.

So, is Mrs Murdoch behind this up-and-coming new state agency in
Lenton,our fav studenty area in Nottingham? does it mean a shared interest
by the rest of the members in the Murdoch family in improving the average
student life, and providing them , not only with houses but with whatever
is needed to get a 'HOME'? Any answers from the one and only Mrs Murdoch ?
Was Angela her first name?

More info in next chapters

A.