Sinister: me again

feather boa feather-boa at xxx.com
Sun Jan 30 21:55:05 GMT 2000

hello.  i had an urge to tell you things.

my friend glenn has gone up to birmingham to be in a play that is going to tour primary schools.  he's going to be away for 10 weeks, we went out last nite to say bye bye.  i miss him already.

i once walked in on my brother masturbating, which is a bit disconcerting.

i dreamed on friday nite that i was a man, and carrying on an affair with a married woman who i couldn't give real pleasure to, because i came too quickly, on account of the excitement i felt from having masculine equiptment.

b&s content? i've said all my b&s content.  i heard that sfa are going to be at atp, but i've got a-levels and i can't go.

so it goes.

pip pip,

FB

---

man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

oscar wilde

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com
girl sites that don't fake it.