Sinister: smut

Blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Mon Jan 31 03:45:48 GMT 2000

within this weekend i came upon several epiphanies, and i shall digress and
explain them accordingly:

1)  tums spelled backwards is smut.  take that as you will.  i believe this
seemingly innocent tummy-aching remedy is really a mask for an internet
pornography ring run by smutmasters.

2)  i went to a cabin in the woods in boone, north carolina this weekend and
i learned that grain alcohol and rainwater, in addition to a blizzard
outside, can make for a nasty hangover, especially when there's no tylenol
in the cabin itself and the headache is one straight out of hades.

3)  i found the sinister body parts page, even though i've received no
replies giving me sinister/b&s info/gossip.  and i will admit, i have
immediately fallen in love with the girl who took the picture of her
shoulder, and sent it in.  she has pigtails.  i'm melting.  yo, shoulda
chick, will you be my valentine?  please answer because i'm lovesick and
need good love news.  but hey, what's new?  i'm always heartbroken.  like
old carnival rides that get dusty whilst their bellies remain quarter-less.
oh, what a shame.

i'm dreaming, from the waist on down....
love
blake
the nerdy shy-eyed pacifist