Sinister: i love fuzzy aminals;elmira style

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Mon Jan 31 11:38:16 GMT 2000

blah. it's five in the am. and i'm still awake, don't ask me why. i don't
know. well haha the saga continues i feel like i belong on days of our lives
or some other overly dramatic soap opera. (why do they call them soap operas
anyhow?)

my kitty the one i thought was prego is not. but she's just come into
'season' and well jeez. i'm just glad we human females don't roll around on
the ground purring and sticking our hind quarters in the air like that.
(i've just realised how perverse that is. and i'm sure there is some
pornographic film of this caliber out there somewhere)

i found Ringo in my living room tonight eating the stuffing out of a couch
pillow. i've yet to find the rest of the pillow.

lalala-musical interlude-i'm sorry i'm just a little punch drunk
tired(insane)-

i would go to sleep but i have things to do early morning time so there is no
point. sigh.

i was at the 'official' site tonight for B&S with jeepster. and that random
site thing is nice. i've found several 'fun' pages and learned absolutely
nothing of use for the real world.

speaking of real world. i thought i might submit an aplication  for it. i
think it might be fun.  in a sick lets pretend these are our real lives sort
of way. i  can be that annoying drunk american girl that gets kicked out. or
perhaps the 'sexually frustrated chick that sleeps with every housemate.
girls included.'  or maybe i can combine these and have  some sort of sordid
past and keep you guessing with each episode as to what happened to me when i
was a child. only to have you dissappointed in the last episode when you find
out that it was just my father abandoning me and my mom. that in effect
brought up abandonment issues. which cause me to over drink and over sex
myself. oh wait. i suppose they've already done that in the last season. with
that hawaiin girl.  oh well. it was a nice idea  when it started. sigh.

have a super day and take care and always wear you seat belt.  >:cB)

iris
<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/journal/standhere/index.html">standhere</A>
www.angelfire.com/journal/standhere/index.html
thunder wishes it could be the snow_tori_amos_