Sinister: My hands aren't soft and smooth anymore?

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Mon Jan 31 11:45:28 GMT 2000

damn right they ain't. friction causes hard skin.

"I haven't written for a while, because I've had
better things to do. But today, I have some free time
slots, and I've graced you all with my presence."

Okay, if you ever meet someone who said that to you,
punch them and run away quickly.

I don't know if anyone had mentioned this, but hefner
are supporting the violent femmes at glasgow garage,
on the 7th of april. Isn't that when atp is?
support? support my arse! (actually, two lovely girls
are doing that as I write, one for each cheek.)
I would have thought that isobel, (or was it sarah)
might have gone to this gig, as I remember reading
once that she had once gone to london just to see the
violent femmes.

I take good care of my nails. However, my mum says
that they aren't as nice as they used to be. Who
fucking cares?

does anyone know where I can find chords/ tabs, for
the delgados? It is truly pissing me off. I get the
feeling that some people on the list do things just to
be seen to be twee, or a little odd. Well, YOU'RE ALL
FRIGGING FREAKS!!! ASSMUNCH!!!

I can swear in punjab. "derri ma ganji lulli".

Can from aberdeen/dundee contact me? I'm going there,
and  need a bed for the night, and I was hoping that
they could recomend a comfy little guest house.

Chris.   (I dropped the baby. I'm too old for it, now,
I feel)