Sinister: Dirty Dream #2 video screening

=== stray4f at xxx.net
Mon Jan 31 09:30:55 GMT 2000

Hello everyone.  I will be projecting the video for "Dirty Dream #2" at the
Georgia Museum of Art this Tuesday, Feb 1st in Athens, Georgia.  As old list
members may recall, the video was shot using Sinister list members and Belle
& Sebastian fans in late 98.  This is probably one of the first public
screenings of it in the US, as it mostly aired in the UK and Continental
Europe.

The Museum is holding a benefit screening of films by James Herbert and
myself, and I plan to show the video among some of my other films.  It is
part of Athens 10th Annual Mental Health Benefit, which raises funds for the
North East Georgia Mental Health Foundation, and I believe the entrance
donation is $5.

If you live in the area, or were in the video and would like to see it at
the museum, please feel free descend upon Athens.  Thank you for your
time.....

                                        Lance Bangs