Sinister: the facinating world of IdleB.

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Jan 31 14:06:40 GMT 2000

So here we are, back at Monday.
Joy.

Anyway, for all the nosey parkers out there (don't you
love that term? I used to say it all the time when i
was a wee gurl. to everyone. whether it was true or
not.) theres a piccie of me now on my website.
www.geocities.com/idleberry/krispiccy.html.

Weekend was good. went to stay with my boyfriend. Only
I couldn't find his hairdryer, and cos my hair goes
well, bizarre and frizzy and wavy when it dries
naturally and makes me look like dot cotton (I kid
thee not) I decided to lean over his electric heater
to dry it. And I didn't set fire to it.

Decided hobbies are the new rocknroll, particularly if
you're in a band. Unless its Belle and Sebastian.
Anyway, went to a little art shop in Ipswich, and
bought some bits a pieces, a charcoal pencil and some
oil pastels and a block of paper. And now I'm going
all creative. Ah...to be a creative genius. It would
be nice. If only I knew how.

decided to avoid my flatmates for the moment, and
instead took to writing stories and venting all my
anger about them in my stories. Less chance of being
arrested.

Still miss scotland heaps. Ah well. here I go...

cherrypips

IdleB

=====
visit the idle site:http://www.geocities.com/idleberry