Sinister: fragile, don't crush

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Mon Jan 31 14:21:00 GMT 2000

i just Had to write to exclaim loudly:

BLAKE IS BACK!!

he doesn't even know it, but he was my first sinister crush.
whoops, now everyone knows.  well, since all the old crushes are
erased anyway, i suppose it's alright.

alexander, i believe, said something about crushes being
influenced by chat.  i don't know anything about That, but i would
like to say that if you Can go to sinister chat, you most
definitely Should.  i can't promise that there'll be flushed
milkmaids and hay-rolling Every day, but oh dear some interesting
things Do go on.

right right.

today a boy i like sat Right behind me in class, which made me all
nervous, which in turn made me play with my hair and fidget and
bite my lipgloss off.  and at the end of class he said "hi."  and
now i feel all junior-high-ish and giddy.  like a damn schoolgirl,
i tell ya.

speaking of school girls... i was wearing a black jumper and pink
blouse and mary janes on friday afternoon.  and i didn't change
before i went down to the bar.  so i was sitting in the bar,
putting away a pint of guinness, looking like i'd just gotten home
from 7th grade (although Our school uniforms were icky plaid), and
i got the Dirtiest look from some blonde sorority girl.  sheesh.
can't a girl dress up anymore??

b&s content:
on saturday night miss KIMberly and i met some cute kids at a show
in pittsburgh who had b&s buttons on their bags.  and one was
named marie!  eeek.  i never meet anyone with my name.

let's see:  crushes, vague allusion to smut, b&s content, school
uniforms, beer, boys, and lip gloss.  right-o.  i think i've done
well.

xoxo,
ree

=====