Sinister: for jobs that are big...

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 31 14:46:14 GMT 2000

...a mechanical digger is bigger and better and quicker

(if anyone knows all the words to that can you send me them off list
because i can't find them anywhere)

  i have a query, can someone tell me what 'mary janes' are, as in
>i was wearing a black and pink blouse and mary janes on friday
>afternoon.
   marie?

  also, is there anyone on this list who has some sort of shared
house arrangement and doesn't hate their flatmates. here i am feeling
guilty because i've barely spoken to mine since i returned after
christmas, and then all of you lot are planning brutal murders. i
would worry, but most of you are a long way away.

  my excitng news of the moment is that i've found someone to pay for
me to go to atp (fiona jumps up and down and flails arms like
demented windmill / pete townshend)

  and its nearly my birthday - 10th february, gifts, money , beer all
gratefully received.
  and i think i only failed two exams
  and its la pastie de la bourgeoisie on friday and my tubby friend
has wangled himself a dj slot, so that people can whinge when he
plays the slits.

  stuff is really quite good, but i must leave you now to learn about
differential equations.

    stay beautiful,   jaffa cakes etc

              fiona, i was born to make you happy