Sinister: Double Woof and Sausages

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 31 14:56:41 GMT 2000

Hello peeps,

I had a very nice weekend! I saw the FOXGLOVES play SONGS at the Po Caff and
drank wodka. Later on Chrys Lynyrd played some acoustic melodies, and I was
drinking ABSINTH. Then we sat around a table and I drank some beer, and then a
pint of wine. I'm not sure which part of that horrific bouze combination made
me decide that paddling in Trafalgar Sq fountain was GRATE (I didn't even take
my socks off - it didn't occur to me), but my head was pretty sore the next
day. If you don't know what scale Trafalgar Sq fountain is on, imagine its like
um... doing something very silly in a big landmark...like Time Sq...or Bangrak,
Thailand.

Hello Ooon by the way, we all think you're GRATE. And I have something to send
to you but would you please send me your address again as I don't have it.
Being a crip, I have lost my address book. Not even under the influence of
alky-hol.

Anyway.

A Big Gay Lesbian sent me this and I think you should all join in. It'd be fun,
and you could do something GOOD for a change, instead of all this wanton
destruction of brain cells.

<<The Daily Record in Scotland have launched a campaign for a petition against
the repeal of section 28.  They have a Freepost address, ie Keep the  Clause
pays the postage.  Can you ask everyone on your list to send their views to
them as often as possible to help use up their funds!!!!!>>

The address is

>  >> > Keep the Clause
>  >> > Freepost SC0 5219
>  >> > Perth
>  >> > PH2 8BR

Send them beer mats, flyers, junk mail and remember it costs them 20p each
time. Bwaahaahaha. Oooh look people, internet word of mouse activism!

You know, I'm sure there was plenty of other things that I meant to say. But I
can't think of any. Go on, send all your old crap to the Record. Unless you
don't like gay-ists, in which case you are probably a wanker (and can't get a
shag from ANY sex) so nur.

Sarah
xo