Sinister: Hong Kong

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Mon Jan 31 15:24:51 GMT 2000

Hi Richard and other Girls and Boys

RICHARD: u can meet me from now to 9th Feb at the exhibition hall at HK
City Hall. coz i am helping Videotage for the festival. I work from
11-6 and the earlier u come the better... i am young, tall with
DM or Adi Samba...and without glasses.
>years in last September. A few weeks ago I was in a shop in our
village, the
>radio was tuned to one of the Chinese language channels. Then suddenly
>heard a familiar musical sound. They were playing Mary Jo.
is it the programme by Kwan King Chung?

>Well today I noticed we have two new Hong Kong subscribers who have
joined
>the list recently. So I thought it timely to mention to any HK
subscribers
>that theres actually 3 other Sinistereens in HK. We get together on a
semi
>regular basis and should you wish to drop by let me know at
>rclander at netfront.net . However I think I should add that theres  just
>chatting about music, having a laugh and having a drink. All are
welcome.
Yeah!!!! Let's go to Chemical Suzy!!!