Sinister: doubleplusungood refs unpersons upsub antefiling

Ian McKinney the_gibber at xxx.com
Mon Jan 31 15:47:43 GMT 2000

Hello friends and well-wishers,
What a week I've had:

MONDAY
A good day - I saw the fabulous Zen Guerilla and the amazing Man...Or
Astroman?. I met the singer from Z.G. afterwards and told him he was cooler
than Jon Spencer. He seemed pleased. M.O.A? were pure showmanship... they
had a fake supercomputer.... 'EEVIAC: the only and hence the best
supercomputer in rock'n'roll!' A class act indeed.

TUESDAY
A bad day - rear ended at high speed and thrust violently into the back of a
truck. My poor little red van was completely squished. Still, I got to ride
in an ambulance.

WEDNESDAY
A bad day. Spent the whole day waiting around for x-rays, etc.

FRIDAY
Saw the incomparably cool Olympic Lifts and the intruiging Trans-Am. Two
splendid shows in a week! I was happy as a pig in shite.

SUNDAY
I baked my own tomato bread and made a big pot of Caponata. It was
delicious. I am now contemplating a career as a celebrity chef.

Till the next time,
Ian.