Sinister: crash rahhhh huzzah bang....grrrr....etc.etc....etc

Jenny Hodgson jenny at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 31 20:18:58 GMT 2000

hmmmmmm..
any tips on shrinking a jeepster tee shirt down to avoid it looking too much
like a stuffed sack? dryer you say? what cycle?only mine has, well rather a
lot of scientific-looking buttons, and i'm frightened the 'If You're Feeling
Sinister' imprinted in on the Tee with  melt and spell something awfully
rude (and amusing,-which is why i can;t think of an example right now)
        oh, and i had not an inkling that b&s fans were in the dirty dream
no. 2 video.... props (as i assume is the appropriate sinsiter term,) to
'the-guy-with-milk-down-his-front' ,   and, if the
'girl-who-did-the-swaying-thing' is still about, dear, i know about four
people that wish to marry you. just so as you know

    so, i had an ill-advised wee jaunt to a *ahem* 'goth club on
saturday...(i was dragged, it wasn't by my own free will, honest) and what
should i be confronted after being willed through the big black door,
scraping my toes on the tarmac and squealing 'nooo!'    hmm? 'the boy with
the arab strap' thats what!so. i knocked about seven disgruntled goth types
off their stack heels and got cider and black poured all down my back, and
went to shimmy my quite inconsiderable thang on the dancefloor (wait, does
'thang' constitute a photo for the body parts page....?!?!?)and who should i
see but a boy doing a high kickin' legs flickin' little dance to it. it was
like the
lo- fi can can..needless to say i was smitten.....darn girlfriends eh?
always get in the way of my fun...
  i had to crawl under the writhing eyelinered masses in order to get out of
the 'pit' when some random 'bang crash bang crash' thing came on, which i'm
not aware has a name...

    oooh, and we were watching some C4 documentary in art class on the
Turner Prize (much  cliched hilarity involving art teach attempting to
programme video recorder, and then resorting to the old chesnut of 'i
arrange bones and feathers and bits of fluff, surely i shouldn;t have to
cope with this?' <cue velveteen skirt swish and flounce combo>) anyway, back
too the not-at-all relevant story... actually no, that was the least-boring
part. i was simply going to relay my admiration and minor crush on the
presenter. mathew collings, he talks in poetry, you know!..*swoon*
.actually props (and again) to my art teach too, as she makes us draw
vaguely pornographic charcoal smudgy things.and an awful lot of leaves. and
lets us spend the day  singing two part harmonies (hm, if you can call them
that, which, as my classmates assure me, you can't.) to,well, whatever song
was last on the radio that morning.we currently have ambitions on a black
beret and kaftan...
**and i feel the sinister great art debate whirring up in the distance,like
some kind of inexerable intellectual wagon wheel so i should probably go,
before i reveal myself to having no idea what i'm talking about....and
bluffing really incompatently..***

sensamachiaco..
....jenny