Sinister: All feathered up and living on the dubbed side...

James Gilmer grey7 at xxx.net
Mon Jan 31 20:17:48 GMT 2000

    Hello again Sinister Siblings, I trust we are all doing well? As has
already been mentioned you all must come play with us in the Sinister chat.
That's right kiddies, real time conversations with fellow Sinister People
and sometimes even Dear Honey drops by.
    I've just read that Vh-1 is showing their little special movie "Two of
Us" tomorrow night, I'm not sure whether I want to watch it or not. It's got
Adain Quinn in it and it's a bit of a what if piece, what if John and Paul
got back together prior to John's getting shot. So far the reviews of it are
good, but it seems a bit tacky. Perhaps that's just me though...
    Ah, I've recieved my B&S shirt. I must say you were all right about
Jeepster's size problem. I ordered a large and while I'm not a big fellow
I'm not twee either and the thing just fits me across the shoulders and
chest. But it's a rather nice shirt though I fear washing it since it's one
hundred percent cotton and I worry I won't be able to get into it if it
shrinks. I got buttons as well which have already been added to my backpack
and I now await the hordes of compliments that will ensue. In case anyone is
wondering, those badges are a bit smallish, about the size of a quarter,
though still nice.
    I'd just like to say, for the record, that when I was eight years old
the ending of the Narnia chronicles pissed me off beyond belief. I mean
really now, "yes, children you're all dead...isn't that wonderfull?", no, no
it's not Jesu...I mean Aslan, so why don't you just piss off! Talk about
scarring a child for life. Sorry about that little digression.
    Sorry, too much caffine today. Anyways, I must say I'm excited by having
just read on the jeepster site that Mick Cooke is doing a tab/music/lyric
book for B&S. Yes! Though the chord layouts on the Sinister site are nice I
can't wait to have full music notation, I've already dusted off my keyboard
and await with glee.
     I was giving a fellow employee a ride home this weekend and was playing
Looper, to my suprise (he's a techno-metal head) he quite liked Impossible
Things and Burning Flies, though he found the rest a bit boring.
      I just finished reading The Dead Trilogy by Richard Calder, and either
it's brilliant or it's complete rubbish. I haven't decided yet.

    Alright then, time to be going.
    Be Sinister dear ones....

Jim (waiting to happen....)

"A young boy sticks a feather in his mouth...", Jeff Noon- Vurt