Sinister: the weirdness of my life.

feather boa feather-boa at xxx.com
Sat Jul 1 18:13:23 BST 2000

i'm having a very strange time at the moment.  i finished school *forever* on thursday (i did a step(s) exam on thursday and the first question was "contrast and compare these 2 poems about wales" *s*.  then i had my school leavers ball, where everyone dressed up, even me, and i took my gbf.  and this girl that i fancied for years was there, and she got on *really* well with my gbf, so we spent a lot of time with her.
then my latin teacher, who was there, came up to us, and i introduced her to him, and he said "what bands do you like?" and i was expecting her to say "fatboy slim, the doors" the kind of stuff she's spent 2 years telling us she loves.  but she comes out with "oh, this scottish band, belle and sebastian, i think they're brilliant".  how scarey is that? and her boyfriend bought her tigermilk for her birthday because he thought it was the newest one, and she already had tbwtas and iyfs (although she didn't know the names) and she said that she listened to them when she was doing her marking.  how strange.  i was very drunk, and i dug out my mirror from my handbag, because it's got a sticker from mm from ages ago that says "belle and sebastian rock my world".
does anyone fancy protecting me from enraged placebo fans, i think i might have seriously offended them.  they're coming to get me...
pip pip
FB

oscar wilde

chickclick.com