Sinister: is this the weekend?

FakingUpARampage at xxx.com FakingUpARampage at xxx.com
Sat Jul 1 23:55:00 BST 2000

dears and darlings..

i hope everyone is well.  i am. but i cant find legal man. still.

i just realized that it really is the weekend.  i kinda thought it was
wednesday or something when i wrote the subject.   im finding that funny, so
im leaving it.

i was recently given a copy of bowlie. i believe its bowlie.  its a radio
broadcast tho, so it kinda confuses me.  and it says 'booley fest at
edinburg'.  anyway, whats the lovely little song  that keeps repeating the
word love?  i'm horrible and cant remember anymore lyrics yet.  is that
Rhoda?

i had a dream the other day, and i've had it before.  i might have mentioned
it then.  if i did i doubt you remember anyway.  but its this dream, where i
go to see belle and sebby in a nursing home.  however, i have to put on a
white wig and walk with a cane because i am under 60, and cant legally get
into the show.  so i get a moo moo and a wig and a cane.. but the guards
realize i'm only 17 and chase me around the establishment while all the elder
folk sit in wheel chairs and listen to Stuart sing 'dog on wheels' while
muttering "what a nice looking fellow."

i had a convert during the year.  it was french teacher.  shes like, 60.  and
she now likes b&s.  and its all my fault.  her kids laughed at her.  they
like travis more.  she grew up in glasgow, and upon finding this out i
freaked out and said 'thats where belle and sebastian are from!!'.  and i got
extra credit for being able to make a list of scottish pop bands for her.
but she apparently really liked them.  i had lent her IYFS for quite some
time.  i spent a good portion of the year without my belle and sebby cds.
or, without some of them.  it was a sad sad time.

i d/led some mp3 that is supposedly by b&s called 'the hour'.  it sounds like
maybe StuD singing, but i cant tell cos the quality is kinda odd.  is it
indeed them?

is there a 15 minute rule now? that message might have gotten deleted on me.
i'm only about 400 messages behind.

i've been working on this for far longer then 15 minutes, so i believe that
i'll send it alone, for fear of breaking a rule which i dont know.

xoxo
Jes