Sinister: as i walked down the alleyway it was a sunday...

sp*rkle horse better_than_buffy at xxx.com
Sun Jul 2 12:44:56 BST 2000

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar everybody :)
i'm soooo happy which is a nice refreshing change and i thought i'd drop you
all a line cos i haven't posted for ages.

ooh i want to say THANK YOU LOTS MUCHAS :) to mutton and DAVEY!! who has
increased my b&s collection seven fold and that i had a toppermost birthday
cos of them.

can't stop listening to FISHYCLAP and can people who don't like 'beyond the
sunrise' explain WHY?? it's soooooooo good. and wow 'family tree' is oh-so
anti-brady :) [katy you know what i'm on with this yeah?]

i know i'm rambling [sorry honey] but i need to know...i'm baffled
y'see....i got a crush vote and grrr...i do't really know anyone on here and
arrrrr it's really doin' my head in now..:) so if you feel like divulging
who you are i'd be a very grateful grapefruit.

*mwahs* to you all and yay, there's too much love :)

love from happy h xx