Sinister: *is* every day like sunday?

sophie harris sophiesea at xxx.com
Sun Jul 2 23:29:24 BST 2000

hello you sweet things, I shant keep you long -
just wanted to know if anyone else gets sundaynight weirdness… y'know when
everythings kinda in order, but you just feel… a bit weird… hmmmm. My mum
calls it sundowning - I reckon it's just a bit scary when you realise you'ce
got the whole week ahead of you and as soon as you go to bed, the week will
begin… hmmm. Right now, the song I have going through my head is from
'spider' which was the finest animated teevee thing since bagpuss if you ask
me - it's called 'on the clouds' or somesuch - altho the best song by far is
'true friend' - did anyone else watch spider?…
weeellllll on my stereo at the moment, I am recording 'happy sad' by tim
buckly which I purchaaased today in the surprisingly good hmv sale(£4.99 -
raah!) - I 'd never heard it properly before, but my friend david said it's
that good that I was won round, and I listened to it when I got home and
it's just *lovely*… I aslo got clouds by joni mitchell and (at last) my own
lazy line pj - yay. Actually, thinking about feast of music to listen to on
train to work has cheered me up a bit.
in last night's lackofsleep dream, I was at a strangely deserted festivel,
when the super furries came on and did 'bad behavoir' and I jumped about a
lot, and then gruff asked if they could come back to my house (pah!), and
then I woke up. curses. I *still* havnt had a proper b&s dream, I just wake
up with the songs in my head, which I guess is no bad thing… nor hav I got
an intersting belt, shiny blue or otherwise… and clearly I still cant type….
ahhh well, 's not so bad. I have blackcurrant tea, and actually a little
smile on my face come to think of it. 'ray!
okay that's me for now, but keep joyful flags flying and stuff
and kisses and peaceful starry nights to all…
love and jam
xs