Sinister: Right out of the nursery....

MCFC9 at xxx.com MCFC9 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 3 07:06:31 BST 2000

Hello all Sinisteroos!

I've just been given my voice, so I thought I might send an email along.(I'm
actually just fishing for "welcome's")  My name is Mike and I am a university
student from the USof A.  For those who don't know, it's a very small country
which is probably across some ocean or another from many of you.  Um, I like
holding hands, sunset walks on the beach and movies about defeating Nazis
(damn those fascists!)
    So furthermore, I guess I'll just join in the fun and give my partial
review of FISHYFLAPPYCLAPTRAP, since everyone else is.  Most of it's quite
brilliant, I don't really like "Beyond the Sunrise", I feel it's below par.
I do, however like "The Wrong Girl".  I think it's GRATE.  Even BLOODY GRATE,
I suppose, even though my favorite record is probably Tigermilk.  It's really
GRATE, don't you think?  Oh, and I happen to like Baxendale, but I suppose
that must be because I'm under the age of 20, right?
    OK, that's all for me tonight, I might chime in occasionally because all
of you Sinister cats are so groovy.  In fact, this is the best list I've ever
belonged to.  Well, anyway, all of you may feel free to email me privately if
you just want to shoot the breeze, or what have you.

Mike