Sinister: SKDGLMPJPGSGC

David White david at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 3 18:02:52 BST 2000

**Small World**
Crikey, I've seen two place names I live near on this list recently:
Kilwinning and Lochwinnoch. It just goes to show that you never know where
people are sending things from by e-mail. Anybody else want to admit that
they're from this neck of the woods?

**Summer**
June was a seriously boring month. I'm not complaining but when the
weather's nicer (well a couple of days of sunshine in a row) and the nights
are shorter, life just seems to pass at a slower pace. Fucking hayfever is a
bastard as well (you'll know what I mean if you are afflicted by it too).
You can't even enjoy the good weather cos you spend hours on end sneezing. I
reckon my nose must resemble that bird off of Eastenders who was in the
papers the other week and whose nose had disintegrated cos she kept, ahem,
powdering it, cos I've sneezed so much.

**Football**
Anybody else gutted that Euro 2000 is finished? No football on telly for
another month!!! Still it was a fantastic tournament and great entertainment
and I actually felt sorry for the Italians at the end after labeling as
boring, cheating bastards after beating Holland.

**Content**
Visit www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk now....

Can't be arsed writing anything else.

Dave