Sinister: Electronic Renaissance

David White david at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 3 23:23:54 BST 2000

clb112 wrote:

>PLease, everyone, Electronic REnaissance ISN'T crap - listen to it again

Sorry but I think it is crap, arguably the worst B&S track. Well maybe
that's a bit harsh, it's just stands out like a beacon on the otherwise
faultless Tigermilk. Perhaps on another album by another band it would be OK
but on Tigermilk it just sounds shit. Still The Stone Roses has the godawful
Don't Stop which is also pish but that's still the finest album I've ever
heard. I suppose that's why CD players have skip buttons!

See ya,

Dave
www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk