Sinister: bourgeiosie pastie

sophie harris sophiesea at xxx.com
Tue Jul 4 15:22:11 BST 2000

hee hee, mouche your sports day tale made me laugh outloud (quite quietly as
am at work, and pretending to be good), but i think it's such a nice thing
to laugh in the morning, when you don't quite know what the day will
bring...  aaw viva  le underdog clutching his shoe... i really miss sports
day actually  - the joy of egg and spoon, and sack race. sigh.  potential
horror of parents in mums and dads races.  (jumpers for goal posts etc....)
aaw i'm afrwaid (ooh i like that spelling) that i can't stop myself any
longer from listing my fold your child top ten oreleven? - but anyway,
please feel free to scroll, here they are:

1. woman's realm (golden golden  b&s)
2. the model (the strings at the end... make my heart feel fluttery)
3. don't leave the light on baby ('cause i keep seeming to have bloody
stupid days, butthen i'll put this on as i walk over the river (on a bridge
obvoiusly), and actually quite love that i have bloody stupid days, and i
can feel the wind in my hair and i'm going home...)
4.there's too much love to go around (for the 'i could dance all night just
like a soulboy / but you know i'd rather drag myself across the dance floor'
- standing in a bar on sat. night,  too hungover to drink, no air con, full
of shirts and skirts... and that's what i thought of... 'cept soulgirl
doesn't really work does it?)
5. family tree
6.nice day for a sulk (reminds me of 'raindrops keep fallin on my head by
sacha distell - ooh and the ringo by numbers thing - so true... makes me
skip down the road if there's noone there)
7.i fought ina war (or i fought in a bra as i think feather boa once said -
i now alsways have an image of struan in uniform with bra over jacket.
brendon has image of bra provocatively poking out from underneath.  so it
kinda changes the way i hear the song just now)
8. chalet lines - it's v. hard to properly listn and not cry...
9. the wrong girl (the me&the major here, for me - in fact me and hte major
used to be my least fave of sinister - but then at 2000TT  it came on and i
was *thrilled* and danced my socks off and then jumped in puddles all the
way home and had wet feet but didntcare)
10.beyond the sunrise (*eh*???)
11. waiting for the moon to rise (whoever said it's like black beauty is
right i reckon... bring back silas marner...)

sheesh though,  i should go before i ramble on into a lampost, so ta ra
chickatees
love and tea and honey on toast
xs