Sinister: louder! that world won't listen.

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Tue Jul 4 16:36:56 BST 2000

---------Included Message----------
>Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 11:28:30 +0100
>From: "clb112" <clb112 at xxx.uk>
>To: <sinister at missprint.org>
>Subject: Sinister: (no subject)
>
>PLease, everyone, Electronic REnaissance ISN'T crap - listen to it
again
>!!!
Agree!!!!!!!!

And, now i ve The Queen is Dead, The Smith(debut), Meat is Murder,
Hateful of Hollow, Rank(live) and Strange way....

Should i buy Louder than the bomb or The World Won't listen???

HELP ME!!!!!!!!

..
Coz one of it huv Sweet and..... hooligan and sally (?) take a bow...
one huv......

And I pick up lots of CD from Hong Kong HMV crazy sales, Beastie Boy
latest compilation HKD60, Joy Division's Closer, Smith's debut and
meat is murder for HKD 75, Earl Brutus's Tonight you are the Special
one (I only buy it for the way it looks) Bedlam Go Go, Smash ep for
20hkd. And..... Sleeper's single with Graham Coxon on the sax, 10 hkd.

Pls help me for the smith question, mates...

Toby Chan....