Sinister: hola..I have no clever thing to fill the subject line

LunaLilly at xxx.com LunaLilly at xxx.com
Tue Jul 4 17:54:29 BST 2000

Maybe if I hadn't just woken up. It's the second day in a row that I slept
till almost 11 am. Blah Blah....that's all I hear from my parents and family
these days....oh and the occasional....why aren't you doing something with
your life? Or You need therapy (my brothers fav) or what about that talk we
had about antidepressants...have you thought about it? Oh shove
off.....that's what I say....actually I just say that to my brother. I have
actually the past few days talked to my parents. I hit a point last week when
I realized that I actually am depressed and have never been so badly
so...ever. I can't even force a smile....I can't even function on a normal
day to day level. And I think I have made myself this way...like I have used
it as an excuse to hermit away inside. I have been able to fake it for a long
time. But now I just can't fake being happy. Oh my......enough on that.
Except that I wasting my summer away and my solace is in the Belle and
Sebastian song....yes on everyone's least fav album. which might I plug here
for a sec. I like TBWTAS. I really do. I like Tigermilk and Sinister and all
the EP's except for Legal Man (don't be mad I just don't and I'm sorry).
Infact I like them all for there own beauty..there are definitely songs that
I thank God we have the technology of the skip button. But I like "I spent
the summer wasting" it's nice. So hmm....I don't know what else I can say.
I'm sure there are many other things but I have lost my motivation. I'm going
to cut my hair now. Please all be lovely and nice to animals...take time to
smile and hold doors open for old people. Olivia