Sinister: being wimpishly sinister

yellow bananas freezebum at xxx.com
Tue Jul 4 18:30:10 BST 2000

hello you lot.

i have one burning question and a few other random pontifications.

1. the burning question (and actual content)

is the boy on the 3, 6, 9 seconds of light EP stu m? i tried to look in the
archive for the answer but came up with either nothing or what seemed like a
million matches. either that or i'm just shit at boolean logic. or whatever.

2. FUBJDNVC

or something like that. i was going to love the record before i bought it
anyway. and it cost me $30 at bloody hmv so i had better like it.
nevertheless, i was quite horrified to hear beyond the sunrise. my mum asked
me if i was trying to raise the dead. it was quite embarrassing. i suppose
it would grow on me if i gave it a chance, but out-of-context, evil tunes
give me rash. the list of my favourite tracks is still fluctuating, with
beyond the sunrise being a non-factor.

but i still like isobel.

3. Beaumont
they're lovely. i would listen to it all summer, but it's unfortunately not
summer in wet and damp oz. still, i like to be reminded of sunny beaches
with boys in boardshorts and girls in bathing suits. or bikinis. whatever.

4. glastonbury
i have 2 friends who went. it may not seem like a big deal if they actually
lived in the uk, but they got all the way there from singapore. i haven't
heard from them since... weeks ago. they brought a video camera. the fools.

i hope they're still alive.

5. ribena
who was the one who's addicted to ribena? cos you know what? me too.

pip pip,
HY (hmmm... why do my initials look like a shorter version of FHYSFDKDF? or
whatever)

"You can't ever find a place that is nice and peaceful, because there isn't
any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not
looking, somebody'll sneak up and write 'Fuck You' right under your nose."
- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye