Sinister: Newish person

Bonobo yertle at xxx.com
Tue Jul 4 21:05:01 BST 2000

Honeeeeey!!!  You said i had a voice!!!  And you didn't let this on last
time i sent it!!!  :o(

So here it is again:

'ello i am new.

  Well.... i'm not new to anyone on the Sinister Glastonbury list, 'cus i
was on that, but i failed to meet anyone.  God!!!  They were so impatient!!!
I was only ten minutes late!  And it wasn't my fault!  My friend needed to
find his cousin (who he didn't find) and i got lost by the big pool of poo
by the farmhouse.  AND there was a scary man at the gate to the medical tent
who shouted at anyone who came near AND ther was a big sign next to the
'medical centre' sign that said 'keep out'!  AND on the way back to my tent
i had to walk past the Pyramid stage which had the Bluetones playing! (I
think the Bluetones are the worst band ever)
Oh well, i won't hold a grudge cus Glasto was luverly.
  Did anyone who went see Badly Drawn Boy?  I thought he was really really
really really good.
  Anyways, stuff bout me:
I is 16, I is a boy, my name is Bonobo... well that's the name i'm telling
you for now, only the VERY privileged get to find out me REAL name!!!
I like Belle & Sebastian (well... duh!), I've liked B&S for bout a year, all
the stories CarsmileSteve tells you about me are LIES... LIES i tells ya!, I
live in Looooondoooon, i have very eclectic musical tastes (my favourite
bands list contains some metal, some indie, some rock, some folk, some
dance, some rap/dance/reggae/asian stuff and well... lots of other
thingies), my stupid telephone doesn't work, for some reason the battery on
the portable bit won't recharge, my favourite sweetie for 10p or under is
Frosties or Iron Bru bars, i can't quite decide.

  A little survey:
What are the rest of the listees favourite sweeties for 10p or under?

Bonobo
:o)