Sinister: half 3 in the morning rambling

nessa nessamalone at xxx.net
Wed Jul 5 04:06:15 BST 2000

hi

>They effectively banned b&s from the office, which the evil girl who works
with me used to her advantage to play stupid >ricky martin.  How can you be
"latin" with a name like that?
he is latin, but a little bird told me that they think his real name is not
ricky martin. which means its probably ricky martinez.
saccromyces martinez. one out of all 1,200 of you should be able to reveal
his real name. Somebody MUST be able to.

and I didn't really believe anyone from scotland was called hamish. I'm
irish. I know two patricks. but that was a hilarious story. Recommendation:
make sure any songs you have w/ people are not from your favourite bands.
Make sure they're from his/hers. It makes you avoid said band afterwards and
cringe when you hear it.

>oh and hi jonathan new to the list.
>questions to ask people (if anyone) who was at the dublin gig last year
I was! I was!
>if you have photo's of it please i am a desperate case from cork who just
finished his exams.....a little help please
i don't. i don't. ouch.

Isn't Barcelona the home of Elefant Records, who had Quickspace on among
some others? Barcelona is high on my 'places to visit list'.

>Struan probably laughed at them
>maniacally and lit them on fire while drinking absinthe in a jacuzzi with
>nubile supermodels
isn't one of the ideas behind supermodels that they aren't supposed to be
nubile if nubile entails that you're supposed to look human first? or do I
even know what the word means? No. I can define a lot of things and when
pressed nubile isn't one of them. But I have an idea of what it means. isn't
it funny when words do that to you? Its more likely he stacked them in his
fanmail in and out tray w/ the in + out parts replaced by the words sane and
not sane. Genevieve's went in the sane pile despite the next statement.

>Perhaps it
>was a secret obssesion.I used to have that with Candida Doyle when I was
>younger.I spent far too much time drawing unflattering pictures of
>her,always making sexual advances on the male members,and their little
>speak-bubbles would always turn her down for their true love,Genevieve

Nooo. You have to *love* your sisters in bands. They're doing it for you.
Unless they're in something like Atomic Kitten *shivers like I've just seen
a load of slugs crawling up my leg*, which they are then doing for the
cocaine nights on the town w/ Ronan Keating and Mel C, and lots of $$$$'s.
Candida is my second favourite member of Pulp to Jarvis, partially b/c I
really love her rings.

the Roskilde thing really pissed me off. I've read a few quotes about it
being 'impossible to get up from the mud' and the stupid festival organiser
trying to deflect blame from himself by saying that the Pet Shop Boys and
Oasis had no respect by pulling out. Thats what I would have done. I would
have closed down the fucking festival. How are people supposed to have a
good time in an atmosphere like that? why on earth would they want to stay.
People will probably disagree w/ me here, but I really think that festival
organisers should do something more about the area in front of stages where
if there would potentially be a lot of mud, like put down something plastic
or wooden for people to stand on. Its a bit hard to enjoy something when
you're being crushed as is pretty normal at any big concert but when you're
also constantly having to stop yourself from sliding around.

I love Liz Phair. I love 'Fuck and Run'. Except that I've just realised its
the theme of Ally McBitch put to song. But a lot smarter and w/ superior
tunes. Anyway, its a bit sarcastic. I still love it.

bedtime.

nessa
XXXX