Sinister: if you ever want to sleep at night,don't marry a beautiful woman

Andy Flynn andy_flynnie at xxx.com
Wed Jul 5 10:01:34 BST 2000

Genevieve said

>So who has won the Isobel Campbell lookalikey contest yet? Can we have a
>StuD (Yes I know he's with Looper) lookalikey contest then,to be fair? I'll
>even arrange and pay for everything.Maybe we can double with Andy Flynn and
>his deliciously rotund-behinded bride.

Now hold on a minute!  I wont have anyone having a pop at Isobel, I happen
to think that naked, big bums are the best!  I do like a girl with a bit of
a belly....its so womanly!

But anyway....no-body won the contest cos no-one applied to enter it....So I
think you may have won by default

So where are you taking me?

Independence day you say....Hmmmmm!  I wonder why Britain couldn't be arsed
to make a serious play to bring the colonies back under control...Maybe we
still have plans to.....So look out!

Andy