Sinister: What a laugh!!

Kerr, David DKerr at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 5 12:44:49 BST 2000

Alrighty there little buddies

Isn't life just peachy!?!  "Yes. Yes it is." I hear you all say.

It is now only two days before the Almighty Damn Fine Festival that is T in
the Park.
Our bus leaves 11am on Friday morning. WooHoo!!
So if you see a little drunken 20 year old boy/man (haven't really made up
my mind yet) lying on the grass with his saggy man breasts in full view,
covered in his own piss and vomit on the camp site on Friday, then come and
say "Hello there, you must be Davie" because it will more than likely be me.
Has anyone arranged for a meet up at T in the Park?

Really looking forward to seeing Looper. I gave one of my colleagues a loan
of the 'Up A Tree' album and it is safe to say he was impressed.
In fact he was so impressed he went to see them when they played at King
Tuts in Glasgow. I missed that show. Aahhh Bollocks!!

I don't know if this can be classified as content but here goes...........
I finally got my B&S EPs back last night after about two months. Oh how I
missed them!!

I had one of the greatest weekends I have ever had, not last weekend but the
weekend before, in Glasgow. Not very often I leave my home town and visit
the big smoke. You'll find out why below.
I was actually going shopping for shirts, trousers, etc but I ended up
getting a little too drunk to remember what it was I wanted to buy.
We stayed in the pub for a few hours then ended up near George square where
there was an open air gig called 'Summer in the City'.
By the time I got there I was almost blind but that didn't stop me having a
few more drinks at a nearby pub. As they day went by we decided to phone
another friend and tell him to meet up with us. So there are now three of us
terrorising the streets of Glasgow.
Now comes the highlight of the day.
One of my friends needed to go and shake hands with the mayor (take a piss)
so he decided to stop in at a port-a-loo. Big Mistake!!
Just for the fun of it I decided to tip it over while he was shaking his
little tinkle trying to get rid of any excess piss.
BANG!!!!!! The whole port-a-loo fell on its back. My friend and I ran like
the wind down the street with a mad guy chasing behind us. What a laugh!
There are probably a few of you out there saying "That was a pretty shitty
thing to do." And I must say that I agree. But it was the funniest thing I
have seen in a long time.
You just have to imagine it. Think of one of your friends inside one of
these things realising that you are outside about to tip it over. Imagine
the expression on their face when it falls over and all the piss and shit is
hitting them in the face and getting between their teeth.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
The second highlight of the day, well not for me anyway, was when I almost
broke my ankle trying to chase a pigeon.
Don't ask me why I was chasing a pigeon because I have no idea. All I know
is that it caused me a considerable amount of pain.
Aahhhhhhhhhhhh Alcohol, what a great invention.

I'll be off now. Sorry there wasn't anything interesting in this mail. But
remember I do recommend tipping over a port-a-loo with one of your friends
inside it. You won't laugh as hard for a long time afterwards. Believe me, I
know!!

Thanks for reading people

Davie "Quite an evil chap" Kerr