Sinister: fold your wings chick you fly like a pheasant

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 5 14:34:44 BST 2000

and then, as if by magic.....

hello old chums and new folk who are wondering who the hell I am.
Just back in stirling for a few days so I decided to use the uni computers
to say hi.
just a few messages before this one that Cassarotto said
"for the hardcore winkie shot you
have to be Owen Lowery."
so it's nice to know that I haven't been completely forgotten even if the
incident took place over a year ago
I would however like to take this opportunity to remind Mark that I did
not look at Stuarts winkie I merely had the chance to do so. I have
already appologised to the Struan lovers on the list for this failure.

anyway...time to prattle on about the new album for a bit
it's really rather good
especially I fought in a war and I quite like family tree as well. but
it's all good really.
and available on minidisc too
I was nearly tempted but in the end I just got the CD and then copied it
to MD in case I need to listen to it on the move.
for some reason most of my minidiscs are just copies of stuff I have on
CD, silly me, when I bought it all I planned to do was borrow cd's from
friends and copy those (oooh I am a naughty boy).

right that's it from me.
be warned though
I may pop in from time to time
it's one of my wizardly powers you know.

love and laughs
      owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon