Sinister: i�ll name you ti-ti-uu

Liisa Kallio liisa00 at xxx.fi
Wed Jul 5 17:41:20 BST 2000

 hello.
last sunday i went to this little jazz happening we´ve got here.i was planning to see some italian trumpetist,but i came there too late and i missed him.but best was yet to come.i got in free because of my good looks and charm, no they just had stopped selling tickets cos the last act of the evening was on.it was this brass band from new orleans (they mix brass music with modern jazz). it was brilliant,
i couldn´t stand still,i just had to dance,
which is a bit strange cos i hadn´t had alcohol or any illegal drugs.there was this boy who danced like a devil.i haven´t met anyone who can wiggle his hips the way that boy did.it was magic.i danced the whole night.
now i got to rush home and go to sauna,and listen to frank zappa.

me xx

my fave song at the moment:
gun club ´st. john´s divine´
from their ´divinity-ep´
the boy sings about boozing,and practising
voodoo in your bedroom.anytime.
´modern reneissance´ is gorgeous.

----
Soittoäänet ja ikonit matkapuhelimeen!  http://www.iobox.fi/