Sinister: If you ever did anything truly altruistic...

Harry jamesmcsuperman at xxx.com
Wed Jul 5 06:45:14 BST 2000

I'm not commenting on list content here.

Oh no.

I do, however, have a problem with people pressing Reply to a
sinister-related mail, and not checking they remove Sinister from the "To:"
field.  I get enough mail as it is.

I haven't posted for a while, I've been a bit out of sorts.  During
"Charmed" on UK terrestrial porn channel 5, the other week, I was bored, and
decided to see if I still had any creative vapour left in my mental void.  I
took my mum's laptop computer into my bedroom, and gave myself the duration
of the program to get something cogent down.

http://www.moriendi.webprovider.com/stow.htm is my result, and I'd
appreciate any comments on it.  It's not much to work on, but I'm just
starting.

See, my theory is that most young contemporary fiction authors go through a
series of high-concept novels before they develop a skill for character
development, and I don't want to bore the world with another novel that asks
a timeless question like "what would I do, were I invisible, and blessed
with large hands?"

Chalet Lines made my toes curl, by the way.  I downloaded the mp3, as the
releasedate-OKtobuybymyownneuroticreckoning period has not yet passed.  It's
not the content though, it's just a bit foppish.

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone should care what anyone
thinks of them.

Good eve.

Harry