Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V4 #87

dontlookatmyaddressnaughty at xxx.com
Thu Jul 6 03:51:00 BST 2000

hi

the man who lived here before, he collected stones. in the garden.

or more accurately, the vegatable patch.

the dead vegetable patch. as when said man dies, his garden dies with him.

only to be re-born.

brings me to tree. weeping willow tree likes water. ex-river spot this said
weeping willow chose.

quite intelligentely.

climbing. ive always loved climbing.

the willow taught me to climb.

i learnt by climbing the tree.

i learnt now to climb by falling off and breaking my limbs.

my limbs mended.

eventually, many broken, re-broken, mended limbs later - i could climb.

another huge garden next door had a rock

the children there got ropes and fancy metallic shiny purple fuckits or
something, chalk bags, insignia of wild tribesmen etcetera. coloured purple
and other colour ropes. more ropes. the harness and things.

what they and their parents didnt realise was/is that. these kids next door
couldnt learn to climb whilst having £400s of purple and yellow climbing
gear. they got to the top alright. i did much later.

they couldnt really climb.

i dreamt about them replacing their bodies with climbing machines instead.